Tips for writing programs for beginnersThis tip submitted by pradeep on 2009-12-18 15:29:25. It has been viewed 2503 times.
Rating of 4.5 with 4 votes
here i tell you a tip about solving any complex program.
here are some of the steps:
1. read the question carefully.
2. see "what is given" and "what we want to do".
3. try to analyze the solution with help of sequence of steps. we call this as an "algorithm".
4. implement the code for each step.
5. write the overall code.
6. verify the code once by your own so that maximum errors can be corrected.
7. compile and debug(if necessary) the program .
8. run the program and see the output.
Help your fellow programmers! Add a tip!