Tutorials - C++ Programming Quiz on C++ File I/O
Quiz: C++ File I/O
If you're not sure you're ready to take a quiz on C++ File I/O, be sure to through Cprogramming.com's C++ File I/O tutorial
. Otherwise, best of luck!
Answer KeyNext lesson: Lesson 11, typecasting
1. Which of the following classes
handles file input?
2. Which of the following is not a valid
3. What does ios::ate mean as an argument
4. How would you output to an open file named a_file?
A. Open file, but do not create.
B. Open file, create.
C. Open file for read access only.
D. Open file, set the position to the end.
5. What header file contains C++ file I/O instructions?