Your Resource for C++ Programming
Quiz: C++ File I/O
If you didn't do as well as you liked, be sure to read the C++ file I/O tutorial
corresponding to this quiz.
Lesson 11, typecasting
1. Which of the following classes
handlers file input?
2. Which of the following is not a valid
3. What does ios::ate mean as an argument
A. Open file, but do not create.
B. Open file, create.
C. Open file for read access only.
D. Open file, set the position to the end.
4. How would you output to an open file named a_file?
5. What header file contains C++ file I/O instructions?