Tutorials - Solutions to Quiz on C-Style Strings
Solutions to Quiz 9 : C-Style Strings
If you didn't do as well as you wanted to, be sure to read through Cprogramming.com's tutorial on C-style Strings
. Otherwise, congratulations, you're almost halfway through the tutorials!
QuizNext lesson: Lesson 10, file I/O
1. Which of the following is a static string?
A. Static String
B. "Static String"
C. 'Static String'
D. char string;
2. What character ends all strings?
B. ' '
3. Which of the following reads in a string named x with one hundred characters?
A. cin.getline(x, 100, '\n');
B. cin.getline(100, x, '\n');
C. readline(x, 100, '\n');
4. Which of the following functions compares two strings?
5. Which of the following adds one string to the end of another?