Thread: Explain¿

Explain¿

I took a screenshot of the online user list and I noticed something quite odd. I pointed it out in the screenshot.

PS. The time(s) are Australian, and its from a bit over 10 minutes ago.

//EDIT: Do you like my art-work?

HTTP1.1 STATUS 403 Remote Access to this object forbidden This file cannot be directly accessed from a remote site, but must be linked through the Brinkster Member's site.
    When all else fails, read the instructions.
    If you're posting code, use code tags: [code] /* insert code here */ [/code]

Don't panic yourself, a guest user hasn't broken into the board

You'll find this entry if a user attempts to perform moderating duties on a thread (for example), when they don't have moderating privilages.

They will be prompted with "You do not have permission to access this page." and asked to login.
    When all else fails, read the instructions.
    If you're posting code, use code tags: [code] /* insert code here */ [/code]

actually, that was me... i didn't login last nite, but i hacked into the DB and deleted a bunch of accounts and stuff... people were ........ing me off...

oh, and that Ruski kid... I smacked his mom around across the internet too
    EntropySink. You know you have to click it.

>> oh, and that Ruski kid... I smacked his mom around across the internet too

Next time inform before you go out and have any fun with him mum (i'm a poet and I dont know it)

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed