Solutions to Quiz 9: C-Style Strings
If you didn't do as well as you wanted to, be sure to read through Cprogramming.com's
tutorial on C-style Strings
. Otherwise, congratulations, you're almost
halfway through the tutorials!
QuizNext lesson: Lesson 10, C file I/O
1. Which of the following is a static string?
A. Static String
B. "Static String"
C. 'Static String'
D. char string;
2. What character ends all strings?
B. ' '
3. Which of the following reads in a string named x with one hundred characters?
A fgets(x, 101, stdin);
B. fgets(x, 100, stdin);
C. readline(x, 100, '\n');
4. Which of the following functions compares two strings?
5. Which of the following adds one string to the end of another?